Monday 16 December 2013

Monday December 16th

Kiddos!

WOW!  What a day.  I am so sorry if I overloaded you with science, but I can't help but feel like you already know so much of it that it might be easier than it seems.  How cute were the boys obsessing over the toy cars when we talked about streamlining.  And I don't know, what you call a hot dog, I call a Bugatti...I definitely need to work on my quick sketches!  Thank you for a fun day of science and I really hope you enjoyed it!

So, not too much to report today...

- Science Final is on Thursday - we will be having three blocks of review of Wednesday to make sure you've got it!  I know you will do great.

- Science Study Guide is due on Wednesday - I am trying to keep you independent - fill out as much or as little of the study guide as you need.  If I see that you aren't filling out very much and your test marks are low, something will definitely change.  If you just want to use pictures, that's fine by me!  Your studying is for you and you only!  But study hard and you relax SO much better over the holidays knowing you gave it your all!

- Random Acts of Kindness continues tomorrow!  We have four classes super excited to work with us and I know you are excited to work with them too!  What an amazing thing to do with the Christmas spirit!  The gift of time and love is truly what it's all about!  Way to go 6B!

-Secret Santa's will happen on FRIDAY!  You must have your gift which needs to be between $5-10.  Please have it for the beginning of the day. 

- Class party of Friday as well - if you are on the Christmas committee and need to bring something, please don't forget :)

- Pizza Party on Thursday - still bring a snack and some other components for lunch! :)

- FRIDAY IS A HALF DAY - Dismissal at 12:20! :)

- Hot Lunch on Wednesday

Please check the blog nightly...it is super important! And record your reading minutes! You are doing great so far!

Here is the blog question for the night...tonight it is worth 5 Minion Moola!  Explain streamlining and how it reduces DRAG! 

Here are some pictures from our awesome week last week!

Kendra and Connor - FIRST AND SECOND PLACE AT THE SPELLING BEE!! YAHOO!!
















Cheering them on! WOW!  TALK ABOUT TEAMWORK!




 

















Quinten Performing with HOJA!















DOOR DECORATING CHALLENGE! WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIZZA PARTY HERE WE COME!










No comments:

Post a Comment